Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Youth News 5/17 (Finish Well, Graduation Dinner)

Hello Youth Family, 

God told me, "Finish Well". I started running again; sometimes I jog at a modest pace, sometimes I run until my lungs can't take it. When there are only a few hundred feet left before the finish, I feel lazy and I want to stop to begin cooling down, but God told me, "Finish Well". Don't just get by with the run but to do the best you can for the whole duration of the run. I bless you SJCAC Family, finish your school year well, don't slack off to just get by, but DO YOUR BEST throughout your race.

     E-Squared     

   May 20  (Sat.)    E-Squared Senior Night
This will be our FINAL E-Squared for the School Year. Come celebrate with us as we fellowship together and honor our senior class. 

     More Upcoming News     

   June 4  (Sun.)    Youth Graduation Dinner Celebration!
Graduating students and family members come and celebrate your BIG achievement.

   June 16-18 (Sun.)    SJCAC ALL CHURCH RETREAT
Registration Online NOW.

   June. 26-30 (Mon.-Fri.)    Youth/Children Levite School
A School of Worship to allow each voice and creativity to Arise
Classes include:
Song Writing, Worship Band, 
Creative Art, Dance, Photography, Videography
Registration: May 1st-28th
http://www.sjcac.org/levites/


*SPRING 2017 E-Squared Refreshments*

If you haven't signed up before or if you love to continue to bless the youth, please use the link below to sign up! http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f054baca829a2fa7-esquared

Youth Information Update:

IF YOU ARE NEW or changed your physical or email address, please let us know  by updating this info on our data-base. 

Blessings, 
Youth Ministry (youth@sjcac.org)